I've increased 60 points but hit a <220 plateau... 12 days... HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMOLE624

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started with a 157 (NBME 6- March), and two weeks ago took NBME 13 (217). Yesterday I took NBME 12, and hit a 214. My goal is a 240 and my test is in a little less than 2 weeks.
What do I do?! I've used Pathoma, DIT, Goljan, FA... I did UWorld and have started Rx for content review. I feel like I've been doing too many questions and not focusing enough on content.

ADVICE PLEASE?!!

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I started with a 157 (NBME 6- March), and two weeks ago took NBME 13 (217). Yesterday I took NBME 12, and hit a 214. My goal is a 240 and my test is in a little less than 2 weeks.
What do I do?! I've used Pathoma, DIT, Goljan, FA... I did UWorld and have started Rx for content review. I feel like I've been doing too many questions and not focusing enough on content.

ADVICE PLEASE?!!

Thanks in advance

This isn't going to be some earth-shattering revelation, but the key to improvement is honing in on ur weak areas and solidifying ur grasp of the HY subjects (path, physio, pharm & micro)... In addition to questions, u may want to do flashcards and target ur weakest areas... Quizlet has tons of FA flashcards.

GL