I'VE SEEN THEM WITH MY OWN EYES...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-hawkdoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
well folks, it's been a long haul, but let me be the first person (i think) in this forum to tell you that all of the scuttlebutt is true...I took my MCAT scores out of my mailbox about 2 hours ago. But, before you get too ansty, keep in mind that I'm at MCAT central here in Iowa City, so mine didn't have too far to travel.
Anyhoo, just wanted to let you all know that the moment of truth has finally arrived. I'm sure most of you will have that little piece of correspondance in your hands by Tuesday if not Monday. So have a wonderful Dad's Day--especially all you papas out there--and good luck on the envelope-opening. Oh, and just in case you're wondering, I'll save my scores for the thread that will start in a day or two. ;) Take care and, again, good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

The more I hear about people in the midwest getting their scores today, the more I wonder what catastrophe my little envelope might have endured. Perhaps some punk kid decided to cherry-bomb the mail bag that contained my scores. Or maybe the guys at my local P.O. chose my letter to be the one they open and read during lunch break (I am convinced they do this - just a hunch). Maybe my neighbor is wondering what the hell an mcat and why she was privileged enough to receive scores to one.

No bottle of Smirnoff for you this Christmas, Mr. Postman!

Now that is one funny post!! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by rxfudd:
•Or maybe the guys at my local P.O. chose my letter to be the one they open and read during lunch break (I am convinced they do this - just a hunch).•

Talk about your conspiracy theories! :)

rxfudd.... Still drinking dude? Hope you didn't wake up with a headache or hangover!!!

Keep the faith dude.... It'll come and when it comes that adrenalin rush will merely shut down before it starts up again for waiting for secondaries and interviews.... :cool:

Go grab coffee or something :D

scuttlebutt

Now there is a term I haven't heard in a long time. I think you have revealed your naval/marine background.
I will meet you in the geedunk for some pogeybait :D

Can someone describe the envelope to me? Is it regular sized? Who is listed on the return address.

I have a mail-boxes etc. box across town. I want to call and ask the guys there if it's been received so I know whether or not to take a long lunch to go and retrieve them. Although, if you are just getting them in Iowa, they may not be in Boston yet.

Originally posted by punkin2:
[QB]Can someone describe the envelope to me? Is it regular sized? Who is listed on the return address.

Punkin2: it is just a regular sized envelope with a window. The return address is: a Big MCAT logo, followed by the add: MCAT Program Office, 2255 North Dubuque Road, P.O.Box 4056, Iowa City, Iowa 52243 Hope this helps.

SL

Couple of friends of mine got their Mcat scores two days ago, so you all will have them soon. (if not all ready)

The midwest seems to get them first? Is that true?

Aaaack! I just called, and yes they are there. I'm supposed to be working, but I can't sit still. I'm waiting for 12:00 so I can go see. I've waited for 2 months, why is this last half an hour killing me?

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!
the anticipation is killing me
i just need to be knocked out of my misery now
:eek:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by punkin2:
[QB]Aaaack! I just called, and yes they are there.

Punkin2: Best of Luck!!!!!!!!! :) SL

Got mine in suburban Philly today!!!!!!!!

I'm in Kansas and my pre-med advisor at KU stated that he received the MCAT scores on Friday so I'm absolutely terrified to check the mail today! I'm really freaked out.

good luck all.

later

any one in northern california get there scores yet.....i am freaked like crazy...these damn scores are crucial to my life...geez.....

yeah, and what about maryland? anyone around here get their scores yet? or are they sending them alphabetically? :eek:

Got them in downtown Chicago...

Ewww! I got my MCAT score today, didn't do that well, but I knew that, took them for practice and to see how much I really need to study. Good luck, everyone!
P.S I'm in New York, so I guess they're coming to the east coast.

Good luck everyone! I didn't take MCAT, but I know with OAT I was running to the mailbox every day and lookin' for the dreaded/beloved envelope. I feel your pain!
Keep the faith!!! I'll keep wishin' for the best for y'all! :D

Got em in NJ today...woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!
Yeah baby!

long time lurker...infrequent poster...

Scores are in here in Bryan/College Station, Texas. Good luck to all!

Got the scores back in rural east texas. Postmarked the 15th from Iowa. Hoep this helps and good luck all...

lumi

Originally posted by Spang:
•Got mine in suburban Philly today!!!!!!!!•

Off topic here but: Where in suburban philly, spang? I'm in King of Prussia. :)

Originally posted by Spang:
•Got mine in suburban Philly today!!!!!!!!•

Off topic here but: Where in suburban philly, spang? I'm in King of Prussia. :)

I don't have my scores yet, in suburban Maryland. :( I've had a really bad feeling all along, and waiting is just making it worse... I have the feeling tomorrow's not going to be a fun day at work.

Anyway, for anyone else out there who hasn't gotten their scores, I hope everyone gets a nice letter in their mailbox tomorrow. :)

Good luck and be careful not to stalk your postal carriers, kiddies!

mailbox3.gif

Yeah, don't shoot the messenger, cause he might shoot back. :D

I shot mine. He brought me bad scores.

Houston, We have MCAT Scores. Got mine today, so the deep South has finally come around, despite the torrential floods.

MDWannaBe-

Doylestown. Got my scores Monday!

Best,

Spang