Jan 08 PCAT scores already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmaorbust

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I spoke with one of the schools that I have applied to, and they said that they expect the Jan 19th PCAT scores any day now. I thought it took 6 weeks to obtain our scores. Do the schools receive our scores before we do?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. I spoke with one of the schools that I have applied to, and they said that they expect the Jan 19th PCAT scores any day now. I thought it took 6 weeks to obtain our scores. Do the schools receive our scores before we do?

They do... From what they've told me

So about after 3 weeks the schools we apply to get our scores. So why does it take another 3 weeks for our score reports to be sent to us?

Members don't see this ad :)
So about after 3 weeks the schools we apply to get our scores. So why does it take another 3 weeks for our score reports to be sent to us?

ummm...schools receive an electronic submission whereas, we get a printed, enveloped, and posted version?:sleep: And then, the local post office "slugs" on it.

I don't think that is the case. Schools and Pharmcas get scores just a day or two before we do.

By the way, it doesn't have to be six weeks. When I took the test in June, it took slightly more than four weeks for me to get my results.

Also, schools may be getting the scores earlier this time of year because acceptances/rejections hinge on PCAT scores ( as decisions must be made now). I think it's different than any other time of the year when schools have time to decide on an applicant.

Also, schools may be getting the scores earlier this time of year because acceptances/rejections hinge on PCAT scores ( as decisions must be made now). I think it's different than any other time of the year when schools have time to decide on an applicant.

Ah, I didn't think about that.