JAN 2014 MCAT STUDY GROUP- Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mksurgeon23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I am looking to form a study group for the January 2014 MCAT. I took Berkeley Review last year and am studying on my own now to retake it in the winter. Anyone interested in the Los Angeles (or valley!) area let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I live in the valley too. I usually go to Starbucks on Ventura and Sepulveda, but I hate going alone! PM me

Hi guys,
I am studying for the MCAT with the hope of taking it in Aug 2015. I'm currently not working so I'm flexible with study time. Anyone wants to study MCAT with me in Los Angeles area, please message me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I am looking to form a study group for the January 2014 MCAT. I took Berkeley Review last year and am studying on my own now to retake it in the winter. Anyone interested in the Los Angeles (or valley!) area let me know!

I am in Santa Monica and taking a January MCAT. I have done content review already but would love some people to study with. Let me know if you are in the area and want a study buddy!

I am in Santa Monica and taking a January MCAT. I have done content review already but would love some people to study with. Let me know if you are in the area and want a study buddy!

I am in the valley area and can definitely benefit from a study group to stay focused especially since the holidays are coming up!!

I am in the valley area and can definitely benefit from a study group to stay focused especially since the holidays are coming up!!
Did y'all end up setting up a study group??? I am looking for a study group for the January 2014 MCAT!