Jan 21 PCAT Ist attempt????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frank93

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who is attempting the PCAT for the first time this January? I hope I am not the only one is this boat. For those of you good people who have been in and out of this boat, please! Please ! any advise for newcomers like me? At the moment, I am using Kaplan 2004-2005 edition and Barrons Pcat as study guide. Does the real pcat have any resemblace to the questions in these books?? I am so worried about the writing and verbal section. I am sure you guys must have answered this type of question a thousand times. I am sorry for getting on board this late. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Frank93 said:
Is there anyone out there who is attempting the PCAT for the first time this January? I hope I am not the only one is this boat. For those of you good people who have been in and out of this boat, please! Please ! any advise for newcomers like me? At the moment, I am using Kaplan 2004-2005 edition and Barrons Pcat as study guide. Does the real pcat have any resemblace to the questions in these books?? I am so worried about the writing and verbal section. I am sure you guys must have answered this type of question a thousand times. I am sorry for getting on board this late. :confused:

I took the PCAT January 2005 for the first time. It's a great time to take it. I live in the Midwest and had to drive through a blizzard the morning of to get to the test center! I used both Kaplan 2004-2005 and Barron's. Great sources. Good luck and don't stress on verbal/reading too much. Use the sample tests in those study guides.