Quantcast

January interviewees at UWSOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihatescience

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you guys heard anything yet? I'm shaking in my boots waiting for a response!

Yasmine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an invitation for interview on the 18th. My interview is on the 31st. I don't know how to prepare for it though. You should receive an email soon.

Good Luck

LadyDoc2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you guys heard anything yet? I'm shaking in my boots waiting for a response!

Do you mean post-interview?
I was there last week and got an email from my Executive Com Member saying they voted me in!!!! Formal acceptance is coming soon!!! When did you interview? Good luck!!:luck:

rbnsafsadgf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on Jan. 7th (OOS) and I haven't heard anything yet (it's Monday).

The EXCOM meeting was Friday. Has anybody else heard anything? via email?

[pj]

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on Jan. 7th (OOS) and I haven't heard anything yet (it's Monday).

The EXCOM meeting was Friday. Has anybody else heard anything? via email?

That's really strange... I know someone who interviewed (IS) on Jan. 8th and received a notice already. Usually they let you know the next business day after an excom meeting.

rbnsafsadgf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[pj];6119280 said:
That's really strange... I know someone who interviewed (IS) on Jan. 8th and received a notice already. Usually they let you know the next business day after an excom meeting.

Ahhh.. I got rejected. They sent the letter to the wrong Apt. number, so I finally got it today. Damn. They sent it last Monday.

ihatescience

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahhh.. I got rejected. They sent the letter to the wrong Apt. number, so I finally got it today. Damn. They sent it last Monday.

I interviewed January 14th and have no heard anything, not even an acknowledgment of 'thank you' e-mails I sent to those I interviewed with. :(.

[pj]

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear. Hopefully you have better luck elsewhere.

Dane07MD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To make you feel better (maybe) they used to put most everyone in their "tentative pool" to only be re-evaluated at the end of March. Many of whom got rejected. They are rejecting many more people earlier to avoid the agony of waiting extra time only to be disappointed....

best of luck in other schools and possibly re-applying! it will happen for all of us....