January PCATS- Tips/advice on acing it and anything you took away from taking it the first time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICX92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am currently studying to take my PCATS January 5th (SUPER SOON/SCARED)

Please post any advice/tips you have for acing it, anything you suggest on preparing for it, any specific information to focus on by subject, basically just anything you have to say to help us fellow PCAT takers :)

Also I am using an older Dr. Collins study guide so if anyone has a PDF version of theirs with 2015 or so updates for cheap please let me know! (Kind of late, but doesn't hurt I guess)

Thank you guys in advance and good luck to everyone who will be taking the PCATS soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! I am currently studying to take my PCATS January 5th (SUPER SOON/SCARED)

Please post any advice/tips you have for acing it, anything you suggest on preparing for it, any specific information to focus on by subject, basically just anything you have to say to help us fellow PCAT takers :)

Also I am using an older Dr. Collins study guide so if anyone has a PDF version of theirs with 2015 or so updates for cheap please let me know! (Kind of late, but doesn't hurt I guess)

Thank you guys in advance and good luck to everyone who will be taking the PCATS soon!
yo they have feb 2016 pcat