Jun 15, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Anyone in California who has registered for the January 28 or 29 tests, and is thinking of cancelling, please PM me before you cancel, so I can register soon thereafter. I am DESPERATE to get a seat in Cali (preferably Socal). THANKS!!

Swagster

7+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Anyone in California who has registered for the January 28 or 29 tests, and is thinking of cancelling, please PM me before you cancel, so I can register soon thereafter. I am DESPERATE to get a seat in Cali (preferably Socal). THANKS!!

Is this a problem on other dates in California too?

Jun 15, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
No, but I really want to take it in January, so then if I want to take it again, I can take it in April. Anyone canceling please let me know :D

About the Ads

thelight

10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2009
New York, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
agreed!! please let me know if any seats are available in CA!

i will be in gautemala for a medical program and I need to fly back to the states just to take the exam. If I can not find a seat in california, I will have to fly back to NY for the weekend to take it there, and then back to gautemala, which is going to be a huge hassle and cost major moolah! please if anyone has anything open, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Jun 15, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
-anyone thinking of postponing their test in California for January?? Please please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
seats just opened up at fair oaks and san jose for the 28th...

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm sure many of you are also checking for open spots.
If you see a seat available in Cali, outside of your vicinity, please update this thread, and let others know.

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
3 spots available for Jan 28th
one in CULVER CITY!

Jun 15, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
thanks for keeping us posted everyone!! still looking for an open seat though :( and I check everyday at all times!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads