Jun 15, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Anyone in California who has registered for the January 28 or 29 tests, and is thinking of cancelling, please PM me before you cancel, so I can register soon thereafter. I am DESPERATE to get a seat in Cali (preferably Socal). THANKS!!

Swagster

7+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone in California who has registered for the January 28 or 29 tests, and is thinking of cancelling, please PM me before you cancel, so I can register soon thereafter. I am DESPERATE to get a seat in Cali (preferably Socal). THANKS!!
Is this a problem on other dates in California too?

OP
S
Jun 15, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
No, but I really want to take it in January, so then if I want to take it again, I can take it in April. Anyone canceling please let me know :D

thelight

10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2009
New York, NY
Status
Pre-Medical
agreed!! please let me know if any seats are available in CA!

i will be in gautemala for a medical program and I need to fly back to the states just to take the exam. If I can not find a seat in california, I will have to fly back to NY for the weekend to take it there, and then back to gautemala, which is going to be a huge hassle and cost major moolah! please if anyone has anything open, let me know. Thanks in advance!

OP
S
Jun 15, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
-anyone thinking of postponing their test in California for January?? Please please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Pons Asinorum

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2010
The Dirty South
Status
Attending Physician
Hmmm....If I were in need of a little folding money, and I "possessed" a seat for one of these exam date and had some flexibility with when I sat the test, I believe I might see a money-making opportunity here...

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
seats just opened up at fair oaks and san jose for the 28th...

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm sure many of you are also checking for open spots.
If you see a seat available in Cali, outside of your vicinity, please update this thread, and let others know.

apc

7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
3 spots available for Jan 28th
one in CULVER CITY!

OP
S
Jun 15, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
thanks for keeping us posted everyone!! still looking for an open seat though :( and I check everyday at all times!