S

S_R

Hey Y'all! :cool:

Dunno if this thread has been started as yet!

Me a big fan of this show, JJKN!

I started watching this back in Toronto and well, being in Poland it's not likely I would be able to catch it here! So I expected frequent updates from my mom & best friend all nicely typed out for me, explaining IN DETAIL what happened, as you can see...I was (maybe still am :D ) a pain in the butt...hehe..

Being a fan of this show, thought I might share with those of you who are not able to watch it on a regular basis, a couple of sites to visit:

www.india-forums.com

gives a great explanation of each and every episode...in english, so for those of you who don't really understand Hindi well (like meee), this is great, and THEN if you would like to watch it:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jassi-Pals/

the quality is not that great, but for those of you who are allowed to download movies-shows-music what not, then i think www.desitorrents.com is a good one.

Anyway, finally the episode I was waiting for, actually took place!! Jassi changed her hairstyle and her clothes! Wow, she's looking good! :thumbup: Just cannot wait until she gets rid of those glasses of hers, and gets more "classy-looking" ones :p

Would she end up with Armaan/Purab? Hmm...assuming Armaan - so I guess i'll take Purab! ;)

:D So who else is a fan?
 

docny

New Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2005
4
0
New York
Status
S_R said:
I started watching this back in Toronto and well, being in Poland it's not likely
Hey S R ... Where are you in Poland?? I'm a graduate from there... :D
 

sunny123

BOSCO!!!!
10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2005
3,275
7
Pulling a rickshaw down Bay St.
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Never heard of this show, unless you are a subscriber to ATN/ZeeTV or something.
 

G.P

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 11, 2004
174
0
Virginia
Status
sunny123 said:
Never heard of this show, unless you are a subscriber to ATN/ZeeTV or something.
My mom is a gr8 fan of jjkn.I watched a bit of the video,have not watched it in ages.Thanks for posting the link :) .
 
OP
S

S_R

G.P said:
My mom is a gr8 fan of jjkn.I watched a bit of the video,have not watched it in ages.Thanks for posting the link :) .
no problem! :D

regards-
 
OP
S

S_R

meetlife said:
I hate JJKN.....YUCK!!!!Never mind!!!
;) ofcourse, everyone has a right to their own opinions...

But why do u hate it? Just curious :D

Regards -
 

DoctorMalki

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
639
0
Status
OMG I love that show !! My parents are visiting india so they can't record it for me and I haven't been home in ages to watch it. She does look good with her new hair! Thanks for the post SR. armaan and purab are both jerks one tried to take advantage of her and the other left her the day of their engagement. That's just wrong. But I would pick arman cuz he's so cute ! :love:
 

DoctorMalki

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
639
0
Status
okay I should really get back to studying... that site got me hooked. The only thing I don't get is why did purab leave jassi without saying anything to her? He just left !
 
OP
S

S_R

DoctorMalki said:
okay I should really get back to studying... that site got me hooked. The only thing I don't get is why did purab leave jassi without saying anything to her? He just left !
wow cool! A fan! :) I know I am telling you, the site IS addictive ;) apologize for getting you hooked onto it!

I dunno, hmmm see I was waiting for the explanation from Purab as to why he just left like that, but I think probably because he knew that Jassi loved Armaan bla bla bla...not a good enough reason buddy!!! :cool:

I am telling you though, I think Armaan is "obsessed" as in, he needs some professional help! I mean, it's scary to think that Jassi will most probably end up with this guy, who drinks like mad (just because Jassi left) and then almost dies at the bar after getting beat up by all these guys??

True, both Armaan and Purab are jerks....lol...but she'll have to end up with one of them anyway....OR...what if a third one comes along? :eek:

:laugh: Regards -
 

DoctorMalki

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
639
0
Status
I actually hope she ends up with purab instead of armaan even though he did leave her, he was always sincere to her. Armaan is a player ... I don't trust him ;) I think its too late for a third guy to come in and sweep her off her feet. Do you know when the last episode will be aired? Spring break is almost here maybe I can catch the last few before it ends.
 
OP
S

S_R

DoctorMalki said:
I actually hope she ends up with purab instead of armaan even though he did leave her, he was always sincere to her. Armaan is a player ... I don't trust him ;) I think its too late for a third guy to come in and sweep her off her feet. Do you know when the last episode will be aired? Spring break is almost here maybe I can catch the last few before it ends.
Through rumors only: ends NEXT year!!

Regards - :D
 

DoctorMalki

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
639
0
Status
are you serious??? I thought they said it was going to end in march.. I am not sure where I read it but one of those dumb movie magazines
 
OP
S

S_R

DoctorMalki said:
are you serious??? I thought they said it was going to end in march.. I am not sure where I read it but one of those dumb movie magazines
Hey DocMalki,

Did you read up/see the twist of the story now??

Now I certainly think that this is going to go on for some more time, for sureeeeeeeee!

I mean Jassi has become Jessica!! :eek:

Regards -