Jealous!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright guys! Congrats on all the acceptances that you're already getting. I'm drooling :)

So, I posted earlier that I turned in my application late (Early Nov.), but I do know that AADSAS sent my application out early last week.

Since you guys just went through this process, may I ask how good of a shot do you think I have at the top tier schools? I'd more than love to stay in California, in particular at UCSF and UCLA.

Brief stats: BS in Bio from Stanford (3.4 overall GPA, 3.2 SGPA), (26 Acad avg, 24 Sci avg, 18 PAT), a few publications from research at Stanford. Varsity athlete in college.

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Bumping this up hoping to get some replies :cool:

any luck yet fencer?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi stargirl,

i have sent everything in, and schools have received my AADSAS. however, not all of my recommendation letters are in. i've been fortunate though, to be invited for some interviews despite the incomplete application.

where will you be? :)

Stanford Fencer,
I would say you have a very good chance of getting into either ucla or ucsf. your numbers look really good...you just have to hope that they don't fill their classes too fast.

by the way i don't consider fencing as a varsity level sport.... :)

Just relax...Happy Holidays

Bruin2k

Just had two interviews, waiting to hear from them.... just made an appointment to interview at Michigan. Where have you interviewed or will interview?

Bruin2K are you a Bruin? I am one!! Kapono's my man! hehe :D
good luck!

Yes, I am a Bruin. Graduated in 2000.
Jason Kopono is the man in our bastketball team but I don't know about Setve Lavin....We should get rid of Lavin before we think about another NCAA championship.

It's all about Casey Jacobsen this year!
Go Cardinal!

totally agree, lavin needs to go!!
go bruins!! =) :)