Jefferson AND high priority wait list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

W222

2K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found out today that I am currently in this category. I am actually very satisfied with this position and I hope it works out because I really like everyone there and loved the school. I was wondering if anyone knows what this status is like or if anyone has been in this position. I am going to remain positive about this one because this was the one school where I felt like people actually cared about their students.

Members don't see this ad.

how do you know that you are high priority waitlist? thanks.

I got that too, it was in the "not yet, maybe not ever" letter they sent to my place of residence. If you got a waitlist letter and it didn't say High Priority in bold letters, then you're probably not high priority.

No idea what being high priority is worth.

Members don't see this ad :)
well since it sounds like some people get the high priority and some dont...

sounds a little like what la does with their 2 tier waitlist system.

but im thinking the high priority get off the list first and when they go through that list they move on to the people on the other waitlist.

not sure how much movement there is on the waitlist for jefferson but if you check out that thread that is stickied about all you need to know for the waitlist...there is a thread where students last year posted when schools took people off the waitlist...

but to the OP i think you have a great chance of getting off the list.

Anyone know when Jefferson stops interviewing. I'm one of the people who got screwed over by the office people dawdling with my LORs, so I wasn't complte until Jan 15. No word yet.

Usually lots of waitlist movement at Jeff and interviews through April. Definitely too early to panic.

I'm bringing this topic to the top. Does anyone know when the big movement is?