jefferson interview- march

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taemd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got an invite for interview at Jefferson in March. Do you all think it is for the waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

taemd said:
Just got an invite for interview at Jefferson in March. Do you all think it is for the waitlist

i think they still have spots open, maybe its my wishfull thinking. sorry to get off topic but when were you complete?

madonna said:
i think they still have spots open, maybe its my wishfull thinking. sorry to get off topic but when were you complete?

I got one too. After being complete for five months. I have a friend now at JHU Med (3.97/38) who got this from Jefferson when he applied - apparently if they don't think you'll go there, they'll just send you an interview really late. There are probably still spots available.

Members don't see this ad :)
dilated said:
I got one too. After being complete for five months. I have a friend now at JHU Med (3.97/38) who got this from Jefferson when he applied - apparently if they don't think you'll go there, they'll just send you an interview really late. There are probably still spots available.

oops

dilated said:

i doubt thats the case with me but thanks for the hope. good luck at your interview.