Jefferson Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck at Jeff! (Thanks for the PMs)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to everyone as we start out. Orientation has been great (yes, some boring talks), but some good ones as well and some good events put on by the FAC. And we had great weather for the White Coat Ceremony today. I'm not looking forward to studying, but I'm excited about Jeff.

W222 said:
PRINCESCKNY I was wondering what a typical student does as far as going to class and studying? What does the avg Jefferson student have for a schedule? QUOTE]

I guess we know now. Day two and I'm spending so much time studying it's crazy. I'd kindof looked forward to this, but wow! Exciting and nerveracking. I love it!

Anyway, the point of my email was just to see if you guys are still posting. Have we started something in allo yet? Personally I don't see where I'll have time for sdn.

Seriously, I cant believe how much material we have to know already! And that ANS lecture nearly killed me :D
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that feels a bit overwhelmed already. But yes, it is exciting also!