AIRMJ4

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2004
Status
So I got the email from jefferson telling me I can submit the secondary online. However I've been looking all over their website for a link and still haven't found one. Is anyone else having a problem like this? Also if anyone has found it, could you tell the website address? Thanks

Severus

FTSM!
10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2004
teh OR
Status
Resident [Any Field]
here ya go

OP
A

AIRMJ4

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2004
Status
Hi, thanks for giving me the link. Is there anyway to submit this application online or do we have to mail it out? It seems there is only a file to download with no other options.

spospo

Going to extremes
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
The 'kane
Status
Medical Student
jefferson sent me a link with a password and stuff....i think. so mine was done online.

yolony

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
AIRMJ4 said:
Hi, thanks for giving me the link. Is there anyway to submit this application online or do we have to mail it out? It seems there is only a file to download with no other options.
click on apply online on the top right.

austindavid1

10+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
www.new.facebook.com
Status
Pre-Medical
AIRMJ4 said:

Click the "Apply Online!" link and use the login information you received in your e-mail from Jeff. You can also submit hard copy if you prefer.