Jefferson secondary problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Josh Karp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For some reason I can complete the secondary application up to the point where you submit the final copy. I then get the standard "this page is not available, please check..." Is anyone else having these problems?

Members don't see this ad.

press the "back" key and retry. That's what I did, and after repeated attempts, it worked.

I did that 10 times and nothing. I guess I'll just have to call them tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone figured out what is wrong with the Jefferson secondary. I've tried submitting like 5 different times. No love. :rolleyes:

Josh, did they say anything when you called em?

Are you all using MS Internet Explorer? I had the same problems too, but then I used Netscape 4.7x and everything worked like a charm. Try that and see if it works.

PS - Hey this is my 100th post!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've tried both IE and Netscape for about maybe 100 attempts, to no avail. +pissed+

hey guys..i too was having problems with the jefferson secondary..i used msie 6.0, and eventually, everything got submitted..i just had to keep going back and pressing submit. it finally worked on about the fifth try. good luck!

i think they are testing our persistence.