Quantcast

Jefferson secondary problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Josh Karp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
For some reason I can complete the secondary application up to the point where you submit the final copy. I then get the standard "this page is not available, please check..." Is anyone else having these problems?

J

JimmyD

press the "back" key and retry. That's what I did, and after repeated attempts, it worked.

Josh Karp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did that 10 times and nothing. I guess I'll just have to call them tomorrow.

Dr Chooch

will row for toast
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what is wrong with the Jefferson secondary. I've tried submitting like 5 different times. No love. :rolleyes:

Josh, did they say anything when you called em?

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you all using MS Internet Explorer? I had the same problems too, but then I used Netscape 4.7x and everything worked like a charm. Try that and see if it works.

PS - Hey this is my 100th post!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've tried both IE and Netscape for about maybe 100 attempts, to no avail. +pissed+

DrBravesgirl

Surgeon for a year
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys..i too was having problems with the jefferson secondary..i used msie 6.0, and eventually, everything got submitted..i just had to keep going back and pressing submit. it finally worked on about the fifth try. good luck!