Jefferson status page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pembleton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems kind of bare bones.

What do they use it for? Interview invites? Acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

god knows..mine hasn't changed in almost 2 months and i know there are those who have been complete for much longer than me who haven't heard a peep. they are way too slow with their decisions about almost everything and anything. I don't even check my status page anymore. :(

My status page has had not significance to me for months. I have been complete forever and the page has stayed the same for just as long. I think I was prompted by your post to do something that I should have done a while ago. I called the school and was politely told that "my file is still under review".
In short, their status page has meant diddily squat :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
BGGA said:
My status page has had not significance to me for months. I have been complete forever and the page has stayed the same for just as long. I think I was prompted by your post to do something that I should have done a while ago. I called the school and was politely told that "my file is still under review".
In short, they status page has meant diddily squat :rolleyes:

Does the status page ever change? I mean there does not seem to be a plavce for interview granted, rejected or accpeted. I think its just to let us know we are complete. I could be wrong.

Maybe someone who has been accepted/interviewed can clarify this for us???

Pembleton said:

Yea, I would like to know too. I just got an invite to Temple. So I want to do Temple, Drexel, and Jefferson together. I emailed jefferson once about my status and got no response, maybe i will try calling.

Once you are invited for an interview the status page changes to indicate the date of your interview. It does not change before the interview invite is offered.

Pembleton said:

I was accepted a few weeks ago. Only after I scheduled my interview, did the date of my interview show up on the status page (there is a section titled Interview Status). A while after the interview, the status page was updated to read "Attended Interview". I don't think that Jefferson updates the page often with interview invites - I got mine through email...

Hope this helps...

caseofyou said:
I was accepted a few weeks ago. Only after I scheduled my interview, did the date of my interview show up on the status page (there is a section titled Interview Status). A while after the interview, the status page was updated to read "Attended Interview". I don't think that Jefferson updates the page often with interview invites - I got mine through email...

Hope this helps...

Is it bad that my status page does not have this interview status part :confused:

BOBODR said:
Is it bad that my status page does not have this interview status part :confused:

re-read that post - it said that the interview status bit didn't show up until after the interview was scheduled.