jefferson today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
YOU GOT THE CALL TODAY ???????????
what time????

actually i got the call a while ago, in february. i just joined up with sdn yesterday though. good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Are they still issuing invites? I haven't heard from Temple or Jefferson, but have interviewed at Drexel

The wait continues...:(

I interviewed at Jefferson yesterday and they said that they still have one more interview day left. They are on spring break next week, and the following Wednesday will be their last day of interviews.

FYI- I received a call last Wednesday for the interview yesterday. Don't be surprised if you get an invite that is short notice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Jefferson yesterday and they said that they still have one more interview day left. They are on spring break next week, and the following Wednesday will be their last day of interviews.

FYI- I received a call last Wednesday for the interview yesterday. Don't be surprised if you get an invite that is short notice.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep my phone close during vacation (even though that isn't the point but whatevah)

today was jeff's last day of interviewing. if you didn't get one, then, as far as i know, you won't. sorry for the news!

Anyone get in off the high priority alternate list yet?

Did anyone get a call yesterday? I'm so worried!

So, are we sure they actually met this week? Things might be different since they're done with interviewing now.

I interviewed on 3/28 and I am almost sure that they said that the committee was meeting on the Wed. after spring break (which would have been 4/11). That being said, I don't know of anyone who got a call this week. The suspense is killing me!

I called recently. They said they are going to have a final admissions meeting on April 25th...at this point I suppose all cases will be decided.

Members don't see this ad :)
They did meet last week for those of you waiting. I received a letter dated April 12.

I am going to defer my acceptance due to VISA complications. Some lucky person out there will get my seat. Good luck to all of those waiting!

Hey Everyone....today was the last day that the ad com met. Did anyone get a phone call?

Hey all,

I got a call from the dean today, but couldn't answer my phone b/c I was at work. She just said she had "good news" for me and that I could call her back. I think that means I was accepted? I interviewed on the last interview date in april.

I didn't get a phone call, but it doesn't look like anyone else did (apart from one?). I'm going to ring Dr. Callahan between 8 and 9, and see what's up.

Keep your fingers crossed, everybody!

I didn't get a phone call, but it doesn't look like anyone else did (apart from one?). I'm going to ring Dr. Callahan between 8 and 9, and see what's up.

Keep your fingers crossed, everybody!

Well, I rang and was told that the adcom did indeed meet yesterday and that "You'll be receiving something in the mail." Which I guess means I didn't get in. Ah, well.

Hey guys...i was wondering what does it mean to be on the "high priority waitlist?" how good is that and do you know how many people are put on this list?