Jefferson waitlist: does anyone have any info.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
danesh23 said:
Hi everyone who was on the Jefferson waitlist. Something so wonderful and strange happened to me. Dean Callahan called me and told me I was given deffered acceptance for Fall 2007. WOW. Has anyone else recieved this random defered acceptance? I am just so happy, I was on 4 waitlists and got in nowhere until I finally have a place to go for next year.

WOW! That's incredible!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO jealous. When did you get the call? What did she say?

You must have been floored. I almost wish I didn't know. Now everytime the phone rings I'll be jumping again ... damn!

Members don't see this ad.

aertzin said:
WOW! That's incredible!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO jealous. When did you get the call? What did she say?

You must have been floored. I almost wish I didn't know. Now everytime the phone rings I'll be jumping again ... damn!

She said that she process my secondary for this year because I had a deferred acceptance....its just wierd cuz it was 15 days after school started and I basically gave up all hope... it was like at 3 pm PT... just e-mail her and tell her u that you are still very interested and even if you cant get accepted this year that if you can be assured of an interview next yr

Reactions: 1 user