Jefferson Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Josh Karp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there on the waiting list for Jefferson? If you were and have been accepted post-May 15th, post a note if you get a chance.
Josh "Closer" Karp
GA -> ME '01

Members don't see this ad.

I was also waitlisted and haven't heard anything.

although jefferson seemed like a really formal and traditional place . . . i would be more than happy to be taken off their waitlist, as would, i imagine, many other folks, so i wanted to keep this towards the front. best of luck all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't think Jefferson seemed formal at all. I definitely had my most laid-back interviews there. They are also supposed to be changing a lot of things for next year to improve the school. Anyway, I just wanted to let all you waitlisters know that I am withdrawing from Jefferson after I got accepted to Tufts. I think Jefferson is a great place but I have a boyfriend in Boston. Good luck to all of you and I hope my spot goes to one of you!

Jeff has been know to accept people the day before calsses start-the dean calls you to tell you that you got in- I also know a few people who were waitlisted at jeff, did not get in, reapplied the next yearearly decision and got accepted with out re interviewing, it's risky but jefferson likes to see students that are commited to the "jeff tradition" :wink: