Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drako

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Jefferson send out secondary invitation or is everyone invited to fill out their secondary if applied to the school?

Members don't see this ad.

i think jefferson sends it to all its aplicants.. i filled mine out about 2 months ago.. i think u might want to call them.. i turned inmy AMCAS on 7/11, probably sent jefferson sec around 8/1 verfied 9/20.. dont know if that helps

Jefferson definitely sends to all applicants.
I sent mine in before they sent it, as it was on-line.

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI--Jefferson is having major filing issues. if you havent heard from them about your file completion, write or give them a call. they are super nice and will even track down your paper file to make sure everything's in rather than just look it up on the computer! if you haven't done so already, go to their website and fill out the secondary as they want the process to get going.

Thanks Suga, I sent in my secondary over a month and a half ago and have yet to hear from them. I will definitely give them a call Monday or Tuesday to check up on my file.