Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cowgirl

persian princess
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK guys I just checked my status page for Jefferson and it says yes to all the needed material. But it says nothing about my application being complete. Is it supposed to say something to that effect or is there supposed to just be a bunch of yeses by all the things they should have recieved and does that mean that I am complete? Very confused here so any thoughts would be appreciated. Thnx!

Members don't see this ad.

If you see all spaces as "YES" you are complete.

b-real said:
If you see all spaces as "YES" you are complete.
What about it it says the application is complete but one section says no. Should i assume i'm comlete or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
how do you get to the status page????

hmm interesting so someone else's status page actually says "complete?" now I don't know if I should call them and make sure they have everything even though it says yes to all of them...

cowgirl said:
hmm interesting so someone else's status page actually says "complete?" now I don't know if I should call them and make sure they have everything even though it says yes to all of them...

Straight from the Jefferson website (under FAQ):

Q. How will I know when my application is complete?
A. When all items on the status report have a date received or a yes indicated. Once all required items are in, your application is complete and will move to the Admissions Committee for review.

The status page does not actually say "Complete" but if you have a "Yes" after everything, then your application is complete.

thanks elphie. do u guys think it would be ok to call asnd ask them about my application status?..whether it has been reviewed yet..etc? or should I give them more time. My app has been complete ther for about 2 weeks.

cowgirl said:
thanks elphie. do u guys think it would be ok to call asnd ask them about my application status?..whether it has been reviewed yet..etc? or should I give them more time. My app has been complete ther for about 2 weeks.

I would definitely give them more time. Schools are swamped right now. Jefferson only interviews 1 day a week so they don't get through applications as quickly and I don't think they book way way far in advance. My application has been complete for much more than 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. So don't worry. Just be patient...I know it sucks...