Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ShortStuff

a trueblue spitfire
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted to Jefferson?? If so when did you interivew?

I am interview @ Jeff next week and want to know how long I am going to have to wait!!!

:)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i haven't gotten my decision yet, but they told me 4-5 weeks after the interview. I interviewed october 23rd or 24th. dr chooch, cabruen, and some guy I met at my Wash U interview had two week turnarounds before being accepted, so the turnaround can be pretty quick.

the interviews were pretty laid back, and the lunch was good too :)

hope that helps

Cool thanks.

I am pysched. It is my first and so far only so I really want it to go well!!

good luck...

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,
do you mind saying how long your app has been complete @ jefferson? thanks!

I was complete by mid-September....and heard about an interview on Oct. 12 or somewhere around there...

Good Luck!!

I had an interview at Jefferson on Oct. 30th, and received a phone call from the admissions chair informing me of my acceptance on Nov. 5th. Their turnaround time wasn't bad at all.

I get the impression that Jefferson sends out acceptances in bulk - I haven't heard of anyone getting one at a randomn time, seems like everyone got them around Oct. 21 and then I guess will get them at Nov. 21.. they told us that they send them out in blocks at designated time periods. So if you interview around now, you would probably hear at the Dec. 15th deadline, depending on whether they got to you or not... this is just speculation, but I think it works this way:)

Hey ORMDwannabe

Is Jefferson a safety for you or do you just happen to really like the school?

Was your interview exceptionally awesome? Why do you think they were able to turn around so fast??

THat is AWESOME! and congrats!

Shortstuff,

To tell you the truth, I never had any intention of going to Jeff when they offered me an interview. Then I got interviews at Hopkins, UPenn and Penn State and I figured as long as I was gonna be out there..... So, I probably won't go there. It seemed like a really good school though and the students seemed to like it a great deal. Philly just didn't seem like the right place for me. I'm glad I went to Jeff though. I think that the more "interview experience" a person gets, the better off they are at their future interviews.

As for my interview, I didn't think it went that great but it went well. My interviewer was a regular guy, and we just kind of sat around and shot the breexe for awhile. Nothing too exciting.
Hope this helps...