Jerome Adams loves CRNAs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doughy315

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1593015371577.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Some of these people just like publicity. Whatever the cost. You would think someone like that would be trying to stand up for physician practices but no.

Plus they try to blur the lines in the military. You gotta answer to your commanding officer who may be a nurse but is higher ranked than you.

Certainly glad I never went back in.

Who cares? Maybe that’s his personal friend or someone he trusts. Maybe it’s a random CRNA. If I did anesthesia on a famous person and had permission, I would brag too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I worked with Dr Adams in Indiana. He worked in a facility with no crna’s, only residents. There were almost no crna’s in indianapolis at all. The AANA will publish anything. We had docs in our group during our covid surge fitted a full face scuba mask with a custom 3D printed adapter for a filter. Much better seal than an N95. Next thing we know one of our crna’s posted themself wearing it and the AANA picked it up and put it out nationally. They will use anything.

The AANA never allows an opportunity to push their agenda pass. The dude's a horse's ass for not appreciating the optics on this...or maybe he's a CRNA lover and does. Either way, I don't care since I'll shortly be out of The Game.

The AANA never allows an opportunity to push their agenda pass. The dude's a horse's ass for not appreciating the optics on this...or maybe he's a CRNA lover and does. Either way, I don't care since I'll shortly be out of The Game.
He knew. Come on, he’s not an idiot. Knows but don’t care.

Reactions: 1 users
did he like get a colonoscopy or something...

also the link doesnt work, says not available.
Based on what I read podiatrist was his surgeon. And the case was done at fort meade, independent practice crnas with 1 anesthesiologist (so I've been told)

Based on what I read podiatrist was his surgeon. And the case was done at fort meade, independent practice crnas with 1 anesthesiologist (so I've been told)

So case was done under ankle block with no sedation?:lol:

He’s like 99% of all patients and accepts whoever is there when he shows up for surgery.

Reactions: 1 user
He’s like 99% of all patients and accepts whoever is there when he shows up for surgery.
Well, as an anesthesiologist he should know better and if he wanted he could insist on having someone specific do his anesthesia. That someone specific could be said CRNA posing with him. He doesn't care.

He probably doesn’t care. He’s never going to have to practice medicine again and we all know there’s no love in this game.

Reactions: 1 user
This reminds me of a write up I saw once on the first artificial heart transplant at a hospital in Louisville. The AANA published an absolutely laughable version of events where the CRNA made herself out to sound like the primary anesthesia provider for that case...that the surgeon hand picked her to lead the team and she was an integral part of the anesthetic management of this patient.
I know that case very well and that was the most twisted, fake news version of what happened that could’ve possibly been dreamed up by a nurse.
Funny, never saw her or any other CRNA at any of the press interviews on the case. You did see the anesthesiologists though. Strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users