Jets On The Today Show Clip For One Second

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty hilarious! The Today show was in South Beach while S.O. and I were there last week and they got a clip of me, albeit one second long, doing what else? Pouring a big Patron margarita!! Its at 1:46 into the clip.

Tried posting the javascript address but unsuccessful. Maybe wanna you tech savvy dudes can help me out posting it here. Go to MSNBC.com, then to Today Show, then to Video from Today, then to Fridays videos, then the video is called Welcome to Ocean Drive.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I Hope That's Your Wife!!!!!!!!1111

Members don't see this ad :)
I always thought you were taller and younger........

Pretty hilarious! The Today show was in South Beach while S.O. and I were there last week and they got a clip of me, albeit one second long, doing what else? Pouring a big Patron margarita!! Its at 1:46 into the clip.

Tried posting the javascript address but unsuccessful. Maybe wanna you tech savvy dudes can help me out posting it here. Go to MSNBC.com, then to Today Show, then to Video from Today, then to Fridays videos, then the video is called Welcome to Ocean Drive.

Hahah. Dude that margarita was MASSIVE. Like a baptism tub.

I always thought you were taller and younger........

Nope. I'm all washed up, Noc.

P1010334.JPG

:laugh: Jet, you're not supposed to be pouring margaritas on Good MORNING America....lol j.k.

Members don't see this ad :)
Further evidence of Jet's dudeliness:

BrockSamson.jpeg
TheVentureBrothers-2x06-VictorEchoN.jpg

Brock Sampson lookalike? :thumbup: / :thumbdown:

Hey Jet, did you do your residency in Miami?

F'n money man!

I know you mentioned it somewhere but I forgot. What field of surgery is your wife in? Being a surgeon, does she work more hours?

I know you mentioned it somewhere but I forgot. What field of surgery is your wife in? Being a surgeon, does she work more hours?

General surgeon.

I've posted in previous posts about her hours and call schedule....which are great for a general surgeon.....but her great lifestyle is a reflection of her deftness in the OR and the ability to round/see clinic patients quickly.

She's my S.O., zip.

We're committed. But not married.

where did you get those sunglasses? they're sweeet!:)

:laugh: Jet, you're not supposed to be pouring margaritas on Good MORNING America....lol j.k.

That calls for some further examination, lets see...

Ever feel the need to Cut down your drinking?
Did you ever get Angry at people mentioning your drinking?
Did you ever get Guilty about your drinking?
Do you need to drink early in the morning to help you function better?

That calls for some further examination, lets see...

Ever feel the need to Cut down your drinking?
Did you ever get Angry at people mentioning your drinking?
Did you ever get Guilty about your drinking?
Do you need to drink early in the morning to help you function better?

:laugh:

1) No. Actually I've been urged to drink more, you know, living in New Orleans, but hey, can't maintain da slim wasteline with a buncha empty calories, ya dig?

2) No. Actually I laugh when we speak about it.

3) Huh?

4) I drink in the morning when I leave at 5am for Cocodrie, Louisiana, towing my Robalo center console, on a quest for trout and redfish with a few buddies.....a full day of fun ensues.

We usually start cracking beers when we leave the dock around 0645.

UHHHH....HEY!!! I think you've got me!! YES!! I think the CORONAS increases our fishing efficacy!! :lol: