JHU interviews - completion dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BDiesel

'Tween the Dim & the Dark
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For those of you fortunate enough to have been invited for interviews at Johns Hopkins, when were you complete and when did they invite you?

Also, does anyone know how often the admissions committee meets? I just hope I haven't been passed over for an interview because I would probably give my left ear to go to school there.

Thanks!

B

Members don't see this ad.

BDiesel said:
Hi everyone,

For those of you fortunate enough to have been invited for interviews at Johns Hopkins, when were you complete and when did they invite you?

Also, does anyone know how often the admissions committee meets? I just hope I haven't been passed over for an interview because I would probably give my left ear to go to school there.

Thanks!

B

Complete 9/9
Invite 9/16 (email)
Interview 10/21 (my birthday!)

Good luck!

complete 8/22
invited 8/26
interview 9/8

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email from hopkins on 8/19 saying that had received my secondary and that they would contact me when my application is complete. Well it's been over a month, and I haven't heard a completion status from them. Should I call them, or did it take everyone this long?

From what I have seen normally people seem to get the invite to interview atleast within 2 weeks of getting the complete email from JHU.

badlydrawnvik said:
I got an email from hopkins on 8/19 saying that had received my secondary and that they would contact me when my application is complete. Well it's been over a month, and I haven't heard a completion status from them. Should I call them, or did it take everyone this long?

I would call them...

I submitted my 2ary electronically 8/29, got an email confirming receipt of the paper copy 9/9, and got the email confirming a complete application 9/20.

Good Luck!