Job market for Adult Psychiatrist in the Southern California area?

ryerica22

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi everyone,
Been browsing this forum for quite some time. I'm going to be finishing up Residency in the next year on the east coast. My husband has gotten a very good opportunity in his company to get a position in Irvine/Orange County area. I'm currently doing my residency on the east coast so I am not sure what the job market is in this region as I don't have very many connections there. I would imagine it is very saturated. I would ideally like something outpatient as I have a newborn I'd like to spend time with. However, later on I may decide to do inpatient.

Thanks for any leads.

Shikima

10+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Search the wonders of the world wide web and call hospitals directly where you want to live/work.

clozareal

2+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I would say try to get in touch with the Orange County Psychiatric Society. They are very well connected and should be able to help!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads