job market for general dentists in LA/NYC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pocarisweat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How saturated is job market for general dentists in NYC and Southern California, especially LA?
I have heard those are the most saturated areas with dentists but is it impossible to find a job and join the associates? or is it impossible to find a job even with a highly reduced pay?
I'm pretty sure there are already so many Korean dentist competing against each other, but by any chance would it be easy for a Korean dentist to find a job in LA or easy to open a clinic and target Korean patients?

Members don't see this ad.

How saturated is job market for general dentists in NYC and Southern California, especially LA?
I have heard those are the most saturated areas with dentists but is it impossible to find a job and join the associates? or is it impossible to find a job even with a highly reduced pay?
I'm pretty sure there are already so many Korean dentist competing against each other, but by any chance would it be easy for a Korean dentist to find a job in LA or easy to open a clinic and target Korean patients?

Go to la

Status
Not open for further replies.