Job Market in ATL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mednax >> Emory > Sheridan. Maybe some smaller players OTP...If they are around, sharks are circling.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. Scottish Rite and Emory are the main players for pediatrics??

Scottish Rite and Egleston are under the same umbrella of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Emory physicians work/train at Egleston. Scottish is more of a private model.

Northside Anesthesiology Consultants, LLC

I work with these docs, AAs, CRNAs. Good group.
I was actually going to mention that group, as a good friend of my wife just started working there. However this woman's father has worked there for a very long time, so I wasn't sure if they were actively hiring or if she got the job that way.

SIX year buy in?! How do they even hire anyone? It's Atlanta first of all. Are people really this gullible?
People are not gullible, stupid etc. People have no choice. It's not like you can just walk up to a hospital, get privileged and start working on your own in the OR. This ain't surgery.

Those of you who are making 2-3 times what others make be very-very thankful for being so lucky in life. Most of the others are not losers, incompetents or essentially much different than you. They just probably don't have a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
People are not gullible, stupid etc. People have no choice. It's not like you can just walk up to a hospital, get privileged and start working on your own in the OR. This ain't surgery.

Those of you who are making 2-3 times what others make be very-very thankful for being so lucky in life. Most of the others are not losers, incompetents or essentially much different than you. They just probably don't have a choice.

Why don't people have a choice? You can throw a dart and get a better deal than this. This is terrible and totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 1 user