Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

job opportunity as a dental assistant

Discussion in 'Jobs and Help Wanted Board' started by doc2006, May 14, 2008.

1. doc2006

doc2006 Member 5+ Year Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Hey guys,
    anyone want to work as a dental assistant with learning, you have a good opportunity..I got admission in UDM and there is a place for dental assistant in atlanta,GA environment is so good.. doctor and staff is so nice.. i would highly recommand to come here and work to get real time your resume or contact info on [email protected] luck to everyone..:thumbup:
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. nanditab

Sep 30, 2008
    • w.r.t ur blog in sdn......................hi i m dr.harman from india.i have completed my b.d.s from india this year and i have one year experience of internship at a government hospital.can i apply for this job.