This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb.tnh

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is brought up in a related thread. Very poor, as even rural coverage is no longer a crisis from closures and consolidations. If she interviews at UMD, she'll likely be offered there even if she would otherwise admit to TC, so I would be careful as some of the interviewers are the same. I hope she also tries for NDSU and SDSU if she's willing to go to UMD.

Reactions: 1 user
University of South Carolina has now given up the USC branding so now which UMD will rebrand?

Members don't see this ad :)
Very very poor. Do NOT get a pharmacy degree if you plan on living here. I am an experienced pharmacist and haven’t had any luck finding anything here. I’m going back into accounting

Reactions: 1 users
Rule of thumb, assume there are no pharmacist jobs anywhere within a 50 mile radius of a college of pharmacy. Assume with 50 - 100 mile radius of the college of pharmacy, only part time/PRN pharmacist work is available. If there is more than 1 college of pharmacy available, then up the radius by 1/3rd for each college of pharmacy in the area. The only place where this doesn't hold true is Alaska.

Reactions: 1 users