Job/Research opportunities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

solar3000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not quite sure if this is the right section for my questions. I have just received my Bachelors, Psychology degree and right now I have been trying to find a job that'll give me experience in research. I'd like to apply to grad school in clinical psychology in the future. I am really having a hard time finding a job that'll get me research experience.

I have read that the government gives funds to researchers willing to train/mentor "underrepresented" undergrads/recent bachelor grads.
Does anyone know of any paid research programs or researchers willing to train underrepresented people? Something closely related to clinical psychology. Any info will be great. I hope this thread makes sense. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There are opportunities in the HHC system of NYC. I just came from a lecture that was expressing new grant money that is in the area of female emotional/depression issues, and there are some other topics mentioned but, you should check there. Dr. Kanna is the contact man at Lincoln Hospital Medical Center 718-579-5000 is the main number. Good luck

Hey guys!
I'm finishing up my psych undergrad and unfortunately my college doesn't have any research opportunities.
Does anyone have ideas of how to obtain some research experience in the NYC area?

Thanks for the help!

Hey while you are looking around for what to do with yourself, here is a place where I found some work as a Senior Caregiver right away www.callseniorcare.com It's easy to sign up, I got some work from it and the system is pretty cool.