Job Shadowing Letter sample for Med Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT1982

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am Job shadowing a doctor, and I wanted a Job Shadowing letter from him.

He asked me whether there are any samples which he could use.

Does anyone have any samples for Job shadowing experience letter for Med School admissions?

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am Job shadowing a doctor, and I wanted a Job Shadowing letter from him.

He asked me whether there are any samples which he could use.

Does anyone have any samples for Job shadowing experience letter for Med School admissions?

Thanks,

Job shadowing? Is this different than plain normal shadowing?

There are samples of rec letters all over the internet. There's nothing special about a shadowing letter. Use Google.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hi!

I recently shadowed two doctors at a urology office recently. When I asked for a letter stating that I did shadow, what i observed, etc. the doctors wanted me to write the letters myself and give them for them to sign. I have no idea were to start with these things. Can someone help me out??

Thanks,

Hi!

I recently shadowed two doctors at a urology office recently. When I asked for a letter stating that I did shadow, what i observed, etc. the doctors wanted me to write the letters myself and give them for them to sign. I have no idea were to start with these things. Can someone help me out??

Thanks,

Google up a few examples of how a recommendation letter should be written.

The physicians usually won't sign things that they don't agree with, and they also generally have extremely busy schedules.

Go fun with this task, and write in all the qualities you feel should be addressed in a recommendation letter. Hand it off to them and have them look over it.

They are essentially handing you a blank check. Don't squander the opportunity. Chances are, they'll change up the wording of what you send to them anyway, and then put the recommendation letters on some official looking letterhead.