1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

JOBS AT SDN???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DZT, May 4, 2002.

1. DZT

DZT Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey I'm wondering whether the moderators get paid and whether SDN has jobs. I'm a premed matriculating next year and could use the extra money doing helping out one of my favorite sites.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctora Foxy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I think it's all volunteer :) So thank you everyone :D

4. DZT

DZT Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No moola?!

5. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

I was jsut wondering if SDN moderator needed some help. I consider myself a computer geek but do not know any programming languages. Do computer repair, computer fix-it man, have my own web site...

6. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nb81:
    <strong>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No moola?!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's right. None of the Moderators or Adminstrators are paid. We all do this out of the desire to help others (and you thought it was a lie when you said you went into medicine to help others.).

As far as computer help, Lee is a great webmaster and I don't believe he currently needs any hardware assistance but thank you for offering, RNA Ladder.

7. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    BTW, moving to The Lounge.