Jobs in Milwaukee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jcm800

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of any, or having contacts? Friend finishing pain fellowship looking for pain, and ideally pain and anesthesia job in Milwaukee in late summer, after fellowship. Great guy. Hard worker. Probably not the best place for this, but it's amazing how people know people who know people. One of the best parts of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody know of any, or having contacts? Friend finishing pain fellowship looking for pain, and ideally pain and anesthesia job in Milwaukee in late summer, after fellowship. Great guy. Hard worker. Probably not the best place for this, but it's amazing how people know people who know people. One of the best parts of this forum.

I came across a phenomenal job out there a few weeks ago. 2 year partnership track. 1st year is a base salary of PBR beer (a few 12 packs a week?), all guaranteed. 2nd year is pure production with very equitable distribution of call, paid in PBR and cheese.

Reactions: 1 user
If Interested, please send your updated CV and suggested time to call for discussion.

• Private Practice Opportunity/$750,000 "Plus" Partnership Income
  • Primary Pain Practice with Exceptional Group
  • $300,000 Annually From Ancillary Income Alone
  • Expected Ramp Up = 6 Months or Less
  • Pain Fellowship Required
Amazing Life Style in Four Season Outdoor & Recreation Area:
  • Ranked Among the, “Top 5 Places to Raise a Family” and one of, “America’s Safest Cities.” – Kiplinger Report
  • Quick Access to Regional Airport, Fine Dining, Theater with Broadway Plays, Concerts, Opera, Fine Arts
  • White Water Kayaking/Canoeing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Hiking, Lakes; " A True Outdoor Playground"
  • In addition, Great Schools, University Town, 8 Golf Courses, Horse Riding, Hunting, 37 Parks
  • Cost-of-Living is 18% Below the National Average and the Average Commute is Only 15 Minutes
  • Wisconsin is “Ranked Top 3 in the Nation in Overall Healthcare Quality” – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Reference ID #103044

Jim Fuller
(800) 521-5060 x4116 | (214) 442-4116 (direct)
Delta Physician Placement | [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
I came across a phenomenal job out there a few weeks ago. 2 year partnership track. 1st year is a base salary of PBR beer (a few 12 packs a week?), all guaranteed. 2nd year is pure production with very equitable distribution of call, paid in PBR and cheese.
You're selling Wisconsin's craft beer scene very short. I believe that New Glaurus is the currency of choice now.

Reactions: 1 user
Dude if that job wasn't in Wisconsin I'd jump on it! Damn...is that what all of your guys' situations are like??

If Interested, please send your updated CV and suggested time to call for discussion.

• Private Practice Opportunity/$750,000 "Plus" Partnership Income
  • Primary Pain Practice with Exceptional Group
  • $300,000 Annually From Ancillary Income Alone
  • Expected Ramp Up = 6 Months or Less
  • Pain Fellowship Required
Amazing Life Style in Four Season Outdoor & Recreation Area:
  • Ranked Among the, “Top 5 Places to Raise a Family” and one of, “America’s Safest Cities.” – Kiplinger Report
  • Quick Access to Regional Airport, Fine Dining, Theater with Broadway Plays, Concerts, Opera, Fine Arts
  • White Water Kayaking/Canoeing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Hiking, Lakes; " A True Outdoor Playground"
  • In addition, Great Schools, University Town, 8 Golf Courses, Horse Riding, Hunting, 37 Parks
  • Cost-of-Living is 18% Below the National Average and the Average Commute is Only 15 Minutes
  • Wisconsin is “Ranked Top 3 in the Nation in Overall Healthcare Quality” – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Reference ID #103044

Jim Fuller
(800) 521-5060 x4116 | (214) 442-4116 (direct)
Delta Physician Placement | [email protected]
Holy $h!t. Can a practice really make 300k off ancillary and stay out of jail? I'm moving back to Wisconsin!!

I can guarantee that this is many hours outside of Milwaukee. Think Canadian border.

I can guarantee that this is many hours outside of Milwaukee. Think Canadian border.

Yeah can't be anywhere near even a medium sized city.

Dude has ties to Milwaukee. Family reasons. I told him to go North Dakota or anywhere willing to pay top dollar for a few years, but that's not an option