Jobs in SLC or Denver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ketaminedart

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently working at an AMC and have finally gotten tired of it. The battle from direction to supervision was finally lost at our practice. The slow move towards supervision with more and more responsibility is tiring.I’m not trying to be a liability sponge. Really looking for a private practice in one of these cities. I’ve read a lot of threads on here about true PP not advertising jobs but how else do I find these jobs ?
I’ve heard good things about mountain west but is there anything else out there. If anyone can point me in the direction of how to even find search for jobs in PP please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Currently working at an AMC and have finally gotten tired of it. The battle from direction to supervision was finally lost at our practice. The slow move towards supervision with more and more responsibility is tiring.I’m not trying to be a liability sponge. Really looking for a private practice in one of these cities. I’ve read a lot of threads on here about true PP not advertising jobs but how else do I find these jobs ?
I’ve heard good things about mountain west but is there anything else out there. If anyone can point me in the direction of how to even find search for jobs in PP please let me know.
Anesthesia has a private forum I think.

Members don't see this ad :)