Jobs @ or near Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wexler

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be a grad student at Temple School of Medicine this fall. Does anyone have any ideas for good jobs at or near Temple? The pay for work-study usually $ucks, but I would be willing to tolerate it if it was a 'job' that basically paid me to study. So I'm looking for info on jobs near Temple that pay well and/or are basically "sit and study" type jobs. Any tips on what work-study jobs are super-easy there?

MODS: I didn't mean to cross post this. I accidentally put it in the pre-allo forum. If you're going to close one, please close that one not this one.

Members don't see this ad.

flynnt said:
I'll be a grad student at Temple School of Medicine this fall. Does anyone have any ideas for good jobs at or near Temple? The pay for work-study usually $ucks, but I would be willing to tolerate it if it was a 'job' that basically paid me to study. So I'm looking for info on jobs near Temple that pay well and/or are basically "sit and study" type jobs. Any tips on what work-study jobs are super-easy there?

MODS: I didn't mean to cross post this. I accidentally put it in the pre-allo forum. If you're going to close one, please close that one not this one.

I know of many great locations to get a high paying job by temple. Just work hustle one of the corners.