Johns Hopkins Application Technical Difficulties

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boisdejasmin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received this email -

Thank you for submitting your application to the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health!

We are experiencing technical difficulties which is preventing us from processing applications and supporting documents. We understand application deadlines are quickly approaching – please note that this issue will not negatively impact your application or prevent your application from being reviewed. We urge you to continue submitting your supporting documents because as soon as the issue is resolved, we will start processing materials again so that we can forward completed applications to departments/programs to be reviewed.

We will update you once we are able to begin processing materials again. Thank you for your understanding – we appreciate your patience and flexibility.​

Members don't see this ad.

Are you applying to the 11-month MPH? I'm pretty sure their deadline was Dec 1st so that might be why you're getting an error.

The final deadline is Jan 31 for MPH. I have this note in both on the pages for both my MPH app & MS so I think it's a system wide issue.

Reactions: 1 user