johns hopkins interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollipop

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i just got invited to jhu interview today for 3/15. i'm wondering if it's worth going so late in the season? is jhu non-rolling? i have two acceptances, but neither are very top schools, so jhu would be dream come true if i actually got accepted. but at the same time, i'm really tired of living out of a suitcase and flying cross-country.
help!!

Members don't see this ad.

JHU is rolling I believe, but I think it's certainly worth it to go. Just of of curiosity (from someone waiting on JHU) did they call you, or did you get the invite in the mail?

it came snail mail actually, dated 2/21

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info,

Contrary to how it may appear from mpy postings, I'm not insanely fixated on Hopkins. However, I really do want to at least see it for myself in an interview, after which time I may or may not become insanely fixated on it. :)

When does Hopkins stop interviewing?

hi-
when i went(in november) there were two of the fourth years who said they interviewed around now and ended up getting in-so it's possible. they have free overnight housing at the dorm so that might help out with expenses though plane fair will still be a pain. good luck.

i believe they stop interviewing at the end of march

dude, thats a top school, I would at least go to say hello...heh. I mean if you have already planned for the plane and trip and stuff...

A friend of mine just called Hopkins to inquire about her status (she hasn't heard a word since her secondary) and they told her the sad news over the phone :p

That seems to be the trend. You contact them (e-mail, phone, ESP), and they tell you that you have been rejected. I figure I'll just wait and let them have the pleasure of sending me the axe letter.