Johns Hopkins MHS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nellia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about this program? It's the masters program in reproductive and cancer biology..
I would really like some info on it! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to know more about this program as well. Anyone know what stats are recommended for admission? Difficulty of program? Success for med school admissions?

Thanks

I would like to know more about this program as well. Anyone know what stats are recommended for admission? Difficulty of program? Success for med school admissions?

Thanks

I actually applied to this program already because it looked really interesting and seemed pretty good.. my stats are 3.5 gpa (~3.3 science) and I have a 27Q mcat. I just found out yesterday I was accepted which I am really excited about ! I am still waiting to hear from some other programs but this one is definitely one of my top choices.

I too am interested though to learn more about the program difficulty and success for med school applicants in gaining admission to med schools, so if anyone has ANY info I would love it :) THanks