Johns Hopkins Phone Call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

famousdoc2b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. Guess what? I called the JH Admissions office to check the status of my application. Ironically, someone from the ad com was working on my file at the exact time that I called. Weird huh?! Especially since I'm hundreds of miles away. The lady was totally shocked! Could this be signs of what's ahead? Anyway, I wish all of you the best in your journeys to practice medicine.

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome. That is a pretty cool coincidence. :)

Thanks. I hope it leads to something. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you played that off well:

"I knew you were working on it, so I thought I call to give it a personal touch" or something of the sort.

X

famousdoc2b
What do you think you'll be famous for?

Would have been cooler if she'd said "and we'd like to invite you for an interview." :cool:

Anyway, welcome to SDN!! And best of luck!! :D

Actually, JH is waiting on my final letter of recommendation to arrive which was mailed on Thursday. The answer to what will make me famous is something that will be revealed in the proper timing. We'll just have to wait and see:)

Yeah, me too, I called and they said, "Well, how ironic! We are typing up your rejection letter as we speak!"

jk

Originally posted by CaNEM
Yeah, me too, I called and they said, "Well, how ironic! We are typing up your rejection letter as we speak!"

jk

Cute! :laugh:

Very funny......ha, ha, ha:p