Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Join the "im a F$$$ up list"

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

hey, im a loser too with no interivews other than my state school who gives everyone one! im an augst mcater too and feel pretty crappy this pas while so just so some of you others dont feel bad im with ya. I signed up for wireless email last month so i can check it all day in class hoping for an interview invite woooo.. ohi got the mayo fone.. still NOBODY gave me the new questions.. if there are any pls post. ok mr loser

2. athena21

athena21 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

don't lose hope! schools just got your august mcat scores within the past few days. Your application just became complete. Now just sit back and wait for interviews, k? It'll take a bit for them to review your application.

3. crazyA

crazyA Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

God d$mn it, why don't you believe me? I already told you, every single question I had was already on the interview feedback, and from what I understand, they don't vary them

This is no exaggeration...EVERY single question

4. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

CrazyA, thanks so much for your responsiveness on the Mayo phone interview stuff. It's true - interview feedback has very detailed questions listed. I just want to point out that the only reason Dr. Wall$treet is harping on the issue is that someone warned in a thread last week that they just had the phone interview and the questions had changed substantially. So, it's not that he doesn't believe you...