Joint MD/MPH/MBA/JD/PhD program at Pretentious University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously an MD is enough. It doesn't matter how many letters you have at the end of your name nobody is going to respect you. In fact, the more degrees you havem the more healthcare workers will resent you and think that you're a tool. Just let your issues go. Getting all these joint degrees is not going to erase the scars of your awkward adolescence.

Stanford or bust!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Seriously an MD is enough. It doesn't matter how many letters you have at the end of your name nobody is going to respect you. In fact, the more degrees you havem the more healthcare workers will resent you and think that you're a tool. Just let your issues go. Getting all these joint degrees is not going to erase the scars of your awkward adolescence.

Stanford or bust!

Are you trying to convince yourself of this? You're starting to sound like Gollum in shizophrenia mode.

Stanford or bust!

rofl:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)

Stanford or bust!
Somebody is a little jealous...

Curse Taptalk. I always fall for the epic bumps because it only displays the month and day of posts, not the year.

:(

It is an easy thing to over look! good luck with your second degree. Let haters go right on hating!

I'll make every single one of my coworkers address me by every degree I have.

"Paging Dr. Mitch to ICU"

5 minutes pass ...

"Paging Dr. Dr. Mitch to ICU"

5 minutes pass ...

"...Paging Dr. Dr. Judge Mitch M.B.A. to ICU..."

5 minutes pass ...

"Paging Dr. Sir Dr. Judge DDS Pope Mitch M.B.A. PharmD to ICU"

5 minutes pass ...

"F*** this"

AT LEAST THEY WILL RESPECT THE DEGREES.