Jokes related to Dentist / Dentistry..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vishal_k32801

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is he a good dentist?

A couple of old guys were golfing when one said he was going to Dr. Taylor for a new set of dentures in the morning.

His friend remarked that he had gone to the same dentist a few years before. "Is that so?" the first said. "Did he do a good job?"

"Well, I was on the course yesterday when the fellow on the ninth hole hooked a shot," he said. "The ball most have been going 200 mph when it hit me in the stomach. That," he added, "was the first time in two years my teeth didn't hurt."

=============================================
Keep on adding guys, it might give you some relief from
waiting frustrations!

Members don't see this ad.

Q: What's the difference between a dentist and a sadist?

A: A sadist has newer magazines.

After hearing the joke from Jerry:

Kramer: You think that dentists are so different from me and you? They came to this country just like everybody else, in search of a dream.
Jerry: Kramer, he's just a dentist.
Kramer: Yeah, and you're an anti-dentite.
Jerry: I am not an anti-dentite!
Kramer: You're a rabid anti-dentite! Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools.
Jerry: They do have their own schools!
(much love to Seinfeld)

you anti-dentite bastard!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by saman1
Q: What's the difference between a dentist and a sadist?

A: A sadist has newer magazines.

I thought the dentist always had newer magazines.

This guy goes to a club and finds this attractive girl. He goes and talks to her and they end up going home together. They start messing around and end up having sex. After they were done they were laying in bed and the women says "you must be a dentist". The guy in amazment says " yes, how did you know bec I never told you?". She replies, "Bec I didn't feel a thing" :laugh:

Brocnizer2007, i think you said that joke wrong. that person is supposed to be an anesthesiologist, not a dentist. So far, I'm not laughing. Can somebody please give us a decent joke?

Tough crowd :rolleyes: :laugh:

One day, a man walks into a dentist's office and asks how
much it will cost to extract wisdom teeth.

"Eighty dollars," the dentist says.

"That's a ridiculous amount," the man says. "Isn't there a
cheaper way?"

"Well," the dentist says, "if you don't use an anesthetic,
I can knock the price down to $60."

"That's still too expensive," the man says.

"Okay," says the dentist. "If I save on anesthesia and
simply rip the teeth out with a pair of pliers, I can
knock the price down to $20."

"Nope," moans the man, "it's still too much."

"Well," says the dentist, scratching his head, "if I let
one of my students do it, I suppose I can knock the price
down to $10."

"Marvelous," says the man, "book my wife for next Tuesday!"

Dentist begging the patient: Could you help me? Could you give out a few of your loudest, most painful screams? Patient: Why? Doc, it isn't all that bad this time. Dentist: There are so many people in the waiting room right now and I don't want to miss the 4 o'clock ball game

dentist_reveal.jpg

Then there's the woman who goes to the dentist. As he leans over to begin working on her, she grabs his balls. The dentist says, "Madam, I believe you've got a hold of my privates." The woman replies, "Yes. We're going to be careful not to hurt each other, aren't we."

A man went to the dentist to get his teeth checked. While he was sitting in the chair being examined, the dentist said to him, "Have you done oral sex lately?" The man replied, "Why yes, I did this morning actually. How could you tell? Have you found a pubic hair stuck in my tooth?" The dentist says, "No, not quite. You've got some **** on the end of your nose!"

A lady goes to the dentist. In the chair, the dentist notices a little brown spot on one of her teeth. "Aha, caries! I'll have to drill this one out!" says the dentist. "Oh no, I'd rather have a child!!!" cries the lady. "In that case, let me adjust the chair first," replies the dentist