Free (Giving away) Journal Club Society is offering $10 for COVID-19 related journal clubs in an effort to help summarize the data being published.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m Thamer and with the help of my programmer friend Chase we created Journal Club Society . Our site lets anyone in healthcare share and discuss their journal clubs. The goal is to provide a platform that helps everyone improve their analysis and interpretation of publications. The site is completely free to use but restricted to those in healthcare.

I’m also an inpatient clinical pharmacist in Northern California and like many of you my department is working hard to keep up with all the new data (some of it prepublication). I decided to launch the site early to give students, residents, and practitioners another way to get involved and help out by summarizing the extensive amount of articles on COVID-19.

As a thank you we’re offering $10 for uploading a COVID-19 related journal club to our site. Feel free to share it on any social media platform - it’s not required but it will help get the word out. Must be the first person to upload a journal club for that article. No max - upload as many as you want. We’re entirely self funded and don’t make any money off this.

To receive it:
Email [email protected] with your name and journal club society username, links to your selected journal club submission(s) and if applicable any social media post(s). Also include your PayPal email. If you don’t use PayPal just include what you prefer in the email and we’ll see what we can do.

If we can help one practitioner have access to information that they couldn’t due to a paywall or help with the treatment of 1 patient it would all be worth it in our opinion.

Members don't see this ad.