Journal request - Prehospital Emergency Care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wahoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Does anyone here happen to have online access to the journal Prehospital Emergency Care? If so, could you please PM me -- I need to get a copy of an article and my institution does not have a subscription.

Thanks!

Flopotomist

I love the Chicago USPS
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't have access -sorry, but have you tried your schools librarian? Nearly all schools have agreements worked out with other institutions to get you articles that you need from other schools. Good Luck!

Wahoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I did try the librarian, but since no school in the University of California system subscribes to the journal, they would charge me $20 to get a copy of the article (and it would take a couple weeks).

medicnick

EKG Nerd
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here happen to have online access to the journal Prehospital Emergency Care? If so, could you please PM me -- I need to get a copy of an article and my institution does not have a subscription.

Thanks!

What articles do you need? I can also help with San Francisco specific EMS topics or information.

-medicnick

Wahoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks to some kind SDN folks, I now have the article. Thanks for all your help!