July 24th MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KStateDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else getting nervous?!?

I keep reminding myself that I put in the hours so it will pay off...I just don't want these nerves to get the better of me!

What is everyone doing in these last couple of days?

Members don't see this ad.

Mostly verbal practice. I have a couple of FLs left I can take and Ill be doing EK101 tests. Sunday Ill be doing quicksheets and notecards. Monday I will be chilling and doing nothing MCAT. Tuesday will be a typical practice test day. ;)

just taking some FLs - AAMC 9 and 10, and one more Kaplan

other than that, just some basic review. And i too will be chilling on Monday

I've been getting random episodes of nervousness especially at night when i have too much time to think...i wanna just take this damn thing already so i can start my summer.

just taking some FLs - AAMC 9 and 10, and one more Kaplan

other than that, just some basic review. And i too will be chilling on Monday

I've been getting random episodes of nervousness especially at night when i have too much time to think...i wanna just take this damn thing already so i can start my summer.

Insomnia rules! My sleep has been increadibly messed up because of this test. Hopefully it will all be worth it 5 days from now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys.

I wish everyone a huge amount of luck. I am nervous, but this is normal since Tuesday is going to be a big day. I think it helps a lot to chill on Monday since the little brain needs a little rest! I am shooting for a 45:p, but a 31 will make me happy. We will see what's gonna happen. I have 3 more AAMC tests left. I will also review all the concepts one more time just by flipping the pages of my Kaplan book. Other than that, nothing...

Pretty much the same as you guys, it looks like: I have a few more FLs and I want to go over some of my little study sheet things (I made all these colorful diagrams of different organ systems and orgo reactions and equations and stuff... went a little nuts with the magic markers)... I usually have trouble just relaxing and doing nothing the day before, so maybe I'll skim through an EK book or something on Monday... even if I don't absorb anything, turning the pages usually at least passes the time and hopefully calms me down enough to sleep! For now... really nervous!! :scared:

Very best of luck to all!!! :luck:

Insomnia rules! My sleep has been increadibly messed up because of this test. Hopefully it will all be worth it 5 days from now.

when i took the test, my sleep cycle was so screwed up that even though I tried to sleep well the night before, i tossed and turned until 4:15 am and couldn't go back to sleep. My test was at 8am and I had only "slept" 3-4 hours. Thankfully, just trying to get some shut-eye helped me some and I didn't feel the fatigue until well after the test when I was heading home. Gotta love adrenalin:)