-July 31, 2009 MCAT Official Thread-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zona Pellucida

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for all those taking the July 31st 8am administration.

This will be my second time taking the test after May 22nd, 2009.

Members don't see this ad.

Well... i figured they would have to be up by now... oh well... looks like it could be another day of waiting... what a poorly run system. Can't you give yourself a release date and stick to it?

Who said they would release the scores at 9:00pm ET!?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, back to playing cross fire so I can waste away another hour...><

Members don't see this ad :)
And what the heck does it mean in the score reporting system when it says July 2nd scores available??? Or is that just mine?

Members don't see this ad :)
And what the heck does it mean in the score reporting system when it says July 2nd scores available??? Or is that just mine?

Mine says the same thing.

I can't wait any longer, I feel like throwing up.

Anyone else re-taking it just incase on Sept 12th?

-P

Ahhhh... I see what just happened. Ages looked suspiciously like MCAT scores... grah!

Last edited:
THEY'RE UP! I'M NOT KIDDING!

PS 13
BS 13
VR 11

I'm so glad this is over!!!!!! Good luck everyone, it's been great waiting this out with you all, hope you are all happy!!

Last edited:
congrats guys! can you also post your AAMC averages and maybe how you felt coming out of the exam? it helps those of us still waiting for scores!!

33R 12PS/11VR/10BS. I did not take a practice test and finished my content review the night before my test. I didnt finish the BS section and left the last group of discretes blank. I'm fine with my score but could have done better. You guys have been great, now I can watch iCarly.

28S.. I know not SDN standard but I went up in every section from May 2... 10VR 9 PS 9 BS.. and a balanced score. What do you all think? I think I'm in the contention hopefully.