1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

July MCAT Late?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jdla, May 4, 2007.

1. jdla

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I want to change my test date from May 25 to July 24. Would this put me in a disavantage? Now, I can have at least 3 months to prepare.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lynn623la

lynn623la Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    how competitive is the rest of your application?

4. jmart

jmart Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm interested in doing that too. I want toush mine back to July 13th, but my application is lacking in stats, but strong in other things.

5. lynn623la

lynn623la Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I might be switching my MCAT to Aug. 20. I say do it right the first time. If it is too late, then at least you have a competitive MCAT score for the following year.

6. chnldepeace

Pre-Podiatry
    I'm in the same boat. Im scheduled to take it on the 31st but I'm debating on whether or not to push it back to the 24th of July. If you really dont feel prepared, I dont think it would be putting you at a disadvantage. What factors are you weighing out?