Hello everyone! I have tried reading through the forums to find answers so I wouldn't have to double post. So far, taking a july MCAT is not necessarily early but its also not too late? With this in mind, if I send in my primaries at the beginning of June would u recommend indicating all the schools I am hoping to apply to or just one and adding them on later (once my scores are released). Would this delay receiving secondary applications? Thanks!