I'm on the horns of a dilemma and desperately need some advice with regards as to deciding between the July or August MCAT. I initially planned on taking the MCAT in July after completing my Physics 2 and Organic 1 this semester, however, it has been some time since I've taken Biology (over ten years). My school offers a Biology and an Orgo 2 course over the summer which finishes up in early August. That said, would postponing the MCAT until I've finished these courses and taking the August MCAT be more advantageous than taking the July MCAT (of course without the benefit of these courses, but with the advantage of finishing my application earlier)? Thanks in advance for your sincere answers.